[NFBK] Convention Update

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:08:57 UTC 2019

Good Morning,
We only have three weeks until our 2019 convention. If you haven’t made
your room reservation you should do so ASAP. The hotel has extended our
cutoff date to Friday, September 6th. However, the rooms in our block are
going quickly. Hotel management has told me they are at capacity that
weekend, so there is no guarantee you will get a room. Be sure to let them
know you are with NFBK to get our rate.
If your dues were paid by August 1st and you pre-register you are eligible
for the $35 room credit. This is per room not per person in a room. Once
your reservation is made call or email me so I can put your name in the
master list. Email me at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Phone, 502-366-2317.
We need door prizes! Ranelle Mackey and Tammy Spencer are taking on this
convention task. New items for both men and women are needed. If you can
mark your items ahead of time it would be greatly appreciated.
Stay tuned for future updates.