[NFBK] Greetings,

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 20:24:32 UTC 2019

Very merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!

Karen Mayne,
President of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky's Frankfort chapter.

 The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.

Helen Keller

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller