[Nfbk] Using Amazon Alexa to Interface with NFb-NEWSLINE

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Feb 14 13:00:40 UTC 2019

You may be right -- but maybe not.  Android is a smartphone app.
There is an iOS app at this time, but no Android app.

Alexa is a "skill" for the Amazon Echo family. Google Home, or
whatever they call it is a different ecosystem, but another
voice-activated system.  I don't know whether or not a routine  for
the Google Home, or whaeever it is called, will be developed.

Dave