[Nfbk] Counseling:

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sun Feb 24 02:54:13 UTC 2019

Hi Greg,

There is one step that you must take before you can enroll at the Charles W. McDowell Center for rehabilitation training. You must obtain a rehabilitation counselor, and your counselor must make the referral. To obtain a counselor, you can call: (502) 429-4460. Let them know that you live in Louisville, that you are loosing your sight, and you are in need of a counselor.

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens