[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville June Meeting Reminder.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Jun 9 20:35:16 UTC 2019

Good afternoon!

The NFB of Greater Louisville will be holding our June chapter meeting on Friday June 14, 2019 from 6pm till 8pm at the American Printing House, 1839 Frankfort Ave. We will be gathering in the 4th floor conference room.
At this meeting we will be voting on the changes to our constitution that were presented and read at our May chapter meeting.
We will also be participating in a team building activity and discussing National convention as well as other chapter upcoming events.
We would greatly appreciate your attendance and your response on your attendance.

Thank you!
Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457