[NFBK] Writing:

Greg Lang greglang101 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 20:16:25 UTC 2019

I am writing a book on how grew up with an unusual eye problem and for the longest had the problems but didn't know there was anything wrong with my eyes. I explain the problems I had and how I dealt with them some worked and some didn't/ I writ this for anyone who knows someone who is dealing with similar problems to try to help them.
I have about 15 pages written but I've told that it's a lot of events but I need help on how to tie them together.Could the NFBK help me?Thanks!