[Nfbk] National Scholarship

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:23:47 UTC 2019

Good Morning,
I want to remind everyone that the deadline for applying for a National Federation of the Blind Scholarship is drawing near. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM, March 31st. Go to National Federation of the Blind and scroll down to National Federation of the Blind Scholarships. Please read the application carefully. And, don’t forget to contact me for an interview. You can call me at 502-366-2317 or by email at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Please spread the word.
Our NFB of Kentucky Scholarship will be posted soon.