[Nfbk] Canes.

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:13:08 UTC 2019

How are these in comparison to Iowa canes?

My personal experience is that the Iowa can is slightly heavier than the NFB carbon fiber canes. My NFB cane tended to whip around easier in drastic winds while my Iowa cane added just enough to keep it on the ground (however, the recent wind gusts we experience did still lift the Iowa cane somewhat).

These are a good price and I like to support other blind individuals if possible (as I stated above, my reason for not buying another NFB cane).

Cindy