[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Auction Donation Request Letter.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Mar 30 16:04:17 UTC 2019

Hello!

	The NFB of Greater Louisville Spaghetti Dinner and Auction will be held on Saturday June 8, 2019.
I have attached our auction donation request letter for everyone to share with businesses when you are out and about.  This is a team effort and we greatly appreciate your diligence in securing items for the auction.
This event is our biggest fundraiser of the year and funds our Mittie Lake Academic Scholarship, as well as other member assistance and community outreach.

	We do ask that you let us know what businesses you share this letter with, just so we do not duplicate our efforts.  You can email me at, njp at twc.com, with that information.

Thank you!
 http://www.nfbgl.org/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-greater-louisville-spaghetti-supper-and-auction/

Respectfully,