[NFBK] NFB of Greater Louisville Holiday Giving Information.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Nov 13 23:23:21 UTC 2019

 Good evening!
As I mentioned, I would share the age and gender break down of all students at the Kentucky School for the Blind.
Our Greater Louisville chapter Holiday giving will focus on these kids. We will be putting together gift bags for all kids at KSB.
Items we are wanting are, gloves, hats, scarfs, socks, deodorant, toothpaste, tooth brush, hair brush, and some fun items.
We would greatly appreciate your support for this giving project.
All items can be brought to our chapter Holiday Party on Friday December 6th, 6pm till 8pm at the American Printing House, 1839 Frankfort Ave.
We’ll be having a pot luck dinner as well as other holiday activities.
For more information, please email me at, njp at twc.com.
We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you and giving back to our community with you!
 break down

Elementary 13 -- 9 boys and  4 girls

middle 20 --13   boys and 7 girls

high 31 -- 21 boys and 10 girls.