[NFBK] Fwd: legislative update

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:33:49 UTC 2019

I met Joe Graviss when he attended one of our Frankfort Chapter meetings
He was very nice, and he laughed as he told us that you pronounce his last name like you would say gravy. LOL! My iphone pronounces it wrong, and probably everyone's does.
Karen Mayne

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: