[NFBK] Greater Louisville November Gathering.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Oct 19 14:57:29 UTC 2019

Good morning!

 It’s the reason for the season. With November right around the corner, so is  Thanksgiving.
Our NFBGL chapter has a long and stellar history of giving back to our community and this season will be no different.
Please join us on Friday November 1st as we welcome representatives from Habitat for Humanity and the Wayside Christian Mission.
We will learn how these organizations assist those in need in our community and how we can get involved.
We are also collecting personal health, hygiene items, scarfs, gloves, knit hats, towels, wash cloths, for the homeless in our city.
Please join us and bring your new donations on November 1. We’ll be meeting at the American Printing House, 1839 Frankfort Ave, from 6pm till 8pm.
See you then!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502489-4457