[NFBK] Convention Reminders,

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:01:10 UTC 2019

Hello All,
This time next week our 2019 NFB of Kentucky convention will be in full
swing. So, I want to take a minute to remind you of a few things.
Today is the last day to preregister. You can still register but beginning
tomorrow the prices for registration, lunch and banquet tickets will
increase by $5 each.
If you can bring an item or two to be used as a door prize Ranelle Mackey
and Tammi Spencer would really appreciate it.
And last but not least din’t Forget those reverse raffle tickets. You must
turn in the tickets you have sold Friday at the social. We will begin
drawing around 9. Once the drawing starts we cannot add names. If for
whatever reason you are unable to attend the social you need to make
arrangements to get your tickets to us.
I am looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you!