[NFBK] Kentucky Students

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:52:12 UTC 2020

Hi Jayne would this be open to students from other states? This is a resource I could promote at APH  for our Connect Center.

For those who don’t know, the APH Connect Center is an information and referral service that connects people with services. We have a phone line (800-232-5463) that is staffed from 8a to 8p eastern Monday through Friday. We also have three websites, www.visionaware.org, www.familyconnect.org and www.aphcareerconnect.org which have a directory of services with state and national listings.

Especially during COVID, we are trying to get as many resources to as many people as possible. I think your students call would be helpful to many.

Regards,
Melanie