[NFBK] Accessible Voting,

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:25:25 UTC 2020

As some of you know I have been working with attorneys from Protection and
Advocacy to see how we might guarantee that we will have an accessible
means if voting absentee by the November election. Just a shirt two months
ago several of us voted by absentee Balot in the primary election. One of
the questions I was asked was, “ was the portal to request the absentee
Balot accessible?”  I would like to hear from you as to whether or not you
were able to request your Balot independently. Being able to request the
Balot is obviously an important first step in the process. Please let me
hear about your experience.