[NFBK] NFBGL - Monthly Meeting - Friday, September 4

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Mon Aug 24 16:27:42 UTC 2020

As members of the Federation, we are committed to promote the NFB so that
others may hear our stories and know the critical role the organization
plays in promoting equality, security and opportunity. Please join your
greater Louisville chapter on Friday, September 4 from 6:00-7:00 via Zoom to
learn how the NFB has allowed us to live the lives we want. What was that
pivotal moment for you? How has the NFB helped you to remove barriers to
obtain or keep employment, advocate for equal access and opportunities for
education, travel independently, etc. Maybe you know someone personally who
has directly benefited from help from the NFB. All members, non-members and
first time callers are warmly welcomed! We will also be hearing from several
of our state board members to explain what is being planned for our virtual
NFB of Kentucky convention! Please plan to join us and spread the word that
the NFB is an invaluable resource toward ensuring the rights of all blind
people everywhere!

Please find the Zoom meeting information below:

Topic: NFBGL - Chapter Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/95667677514> https://zoom.us/j/95667677514

Meeting ID: 956 6767 7514

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,95667677514#

+13126266799,,95667677514#

Meeting ID: 956 6767 7514

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/ajFEbndMz>
https://zoom.us/u/ajFEbndMz

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>