[NFBK] Reminder of Chapter Meeting and Zoom Link

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Thu Dec 3 14:02:18 UTC 2020

Hello Lonnie, Thanks for the meeting link. I am planning to attend
this meeting Friday evening. Bill Brooks

William O. BrooksInsurance Services Representative7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214502-937-5953 (Office)502-439-2870 (Cell)Providing
Insurance Services for 44 Years Always...Invest in PeopleGO VOLS!!AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STOREA full service travel agency, providing safe,
economical, enjoyable, memorable travel and vacation experiences.

NFBK"