[NFBK] NFBGL - Monthly Meeting

lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Tue Dec 29 16:55:56 UTC 2020

Greetings Everyone!

Because the first Friday in January falls on New Year's day, we've decided
to hold our monthly meeting on Friday, January 8th from 6:00-7:00 PM, EST.
Please join us to kick start 2021 with an exciting theme of New Year, New
Adventures! We'll be hearing from several guest speakers who will share with
us their personal experiences of losing their vision later in life and how
that didn't stop them from engaging with the world and living the lives they
want!

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>