[NFBK] The NFB Kentucky Cardinal Fall 2020 Edition

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Dec 31 19:26:37 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon, Everyone:

I'm proud to announce that we have a great edition of our affiliate's
newsletter  ready for your reading consumption. There are a lot of great
articles, and we are thankful to all who have contributed to make this
edition special.

Lora and I want to thank Cathy Jackson and Kelley Scruggs for there work in
editing and formatting; we couldn't have done it without you.

FYI, The NFB Kentucky Cardinal will be posted to NFB-NEWSLINE under Kentucky
Publications (option 3 using a touch-tone telephone on your NFB-NEWSLINER
service) next week when the  NFB National staff returns from their holiday
break. This edition will also be posted to the NFBK website at
https://www.nfbofky.org/kentucky-cardinal in the coming days.

We hope you enjoy reading as much as we did. Here's wishing you and your
families a very Happy New Year!

Blessings,

Lora and Todd