[NFBK] Washington Legislative agenda

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Thu Jan 30 01:34:57 UTC 2020

If you have not yet checked out our issues for this year’s Washington seminar  please do so here.

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar

I am very excited to be part of the group going to Washington DC. All three of these issues touched my life in a very personal way which makes it easier to speak to people about. However my story is not the only story. So if you have a story we should here about on any of these issues please email me off list and tell me your story.
jayneseif at att.net

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Jayne

“Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.” C.S. Lewis