[NFBK] Voting Enrolment

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:39:56 UTC 2020

Good Morning!
Just a few short days before our 2020 National Federation of the Blind
Convention begins. I want to remind all members who have registered for
convention that in order to be eligible to vote you must also enroll. If
you registered for convention by June 15th and are a member, you should
have received an email from our National Office with instructions outlining
this process.  If you did not receive any such information contact me
immediately. The deadline for enrolling is Noon July 12th. If you are
having a problem with the process also contact me. It is possible for
someone else to complete your enrollment for you.
I hope by now you have read your agenda and know all of the sessions you
are interested in attending. I especially want to call your attention to
our NFBK Affiliate Caucus scheduled for July 17th at 11 AM Eastern time. We
will be discussing the resolutions that will be brought to the floor of the
convention. I encourage you to attend the resolutions committee meeting or
read them online once they are posted, or both,  so you can ask question
and enter in the discussion. We will vote to pass or not pass each
resolution as an Affiliate. We will be talking about a few other things at
the caucus but I don’t expect it to last much longer than an hour.
Also, if you are not familiar with the Zoom platform let me know and I will
put you in touch with someone who can give you some guidance.
Hope all of you have a terrific convention.