[NFBK] {Disarmed} Fwd: Thursday: National Convention News & Updates

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:50:16 UTC 2020

Good Morning!
Tonight is the night. Below You will find all Of the ways you can connect
to opening ceremonies for our 2020 National Federation of the Blind
Convention. I want all of you to cheer as loudly as you can when Kentycky
is called during roll of states. I want to be able to hear you. It won’t
quite be like being in the convention hall together, but there isn’t any
reason we can’t celebrate. We will be sending out the link to our Affiliate
caucus scheduled for tomorrow, Friday July 17 at 11 PM Eastern time later
on. We are also working on a plan to link all of us together for the
banquet on Saturday evening. So stay tuned.
Cathy