[NFBK] 2020 NFB National Resolutions (Draft)

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Jul 17 01:47:44 UTC 2020

Greetings Everyone:

If you have already received this information, please disregard, but if you
have not, you may find the 2020 NFB National Resolutions that passed out of
committee on Wednesday that we will be discussing in our Kentucky Caucus
tomorrow morning starting at 11 AM.

We look forward to your participation in the caucus and ask that you read
the resolutions prior to our meeting tomorrow at 11 AM. The link to the 2020
resolutions in draft form are located at:
https://www.nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/resolutions/2020-resoluti
ons.

Respectfully,

Todd