[NFBK] KSB Alumni Memorial Service.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Jul 24 05:22:18 UTC 2020

This post was copied from the Kentucky School for the Blind alumni Facebook page.

Help the KSB Alumni spread the word that our 2020 memorial service will be this coming Saturday, July 25, from 3:00 to 5:00 PM Eastern Time.  This is your chance to help us share memories of former students, staff, and family members who have passed away since our 2019 reunion.

The service will be held on Zoom, and will also be live-streamed on TheRadioSTorm, Michael and Angie McCarty's Internet radio station.

Here's how you can participate:

To listen on your Amazon Alexa device

Just say "Alexa, listen to The Radio Storm from Tune In.

To join the Zoom call and talk to others, and to share your memories of the students, staff and family members on our list, do one of the following:

1.  Just tap on the lin below on your smartphone or computer; it should open up the Zoom app and let you choose to call by the Internet.   or

2.  Tap on the one tap number below to call the Zoom line on your cell phone or computer; it will enter both the phone number and the call ID number for you.  or

3.  Dial the phone number from any phone, including a landline, and enter the call id.  Remember that you will need to press the pound key after entering the ID, and then press pound again to join the call.

Once you are in the call, you will be able to talk to others and share your memories of those on our list.

If you want to come early, about 2:30 PM Eastern (1:30 Central, 11:30 Pacific), you can chat with others for a few minutes before the program begins.

When it is time for the program to begin, we will mute everyone for the opening remarks.  Once we begin our list of names, you may unmute to share a memory.  It is very important that you do not have any noise in the background such as TV's, radio, running wter, outdoor sounds etc.  Even very quiet sounds can be magnified on the Zoom line and are disturbing to others.

The program will start at 3:00 PM, and is expected to take about two hours.

For more information, call Carla Ruschival at (502)897-1472.

And now here's the Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86787902795?pwd=WXZUY0JlOVdmNHI5aHE2L29BdFFRdz09
Phone one-tap:
+13126266799,,86787902795#,,,,,,0#,,224443#
Join by Telephone
312 626 6799
Meeting ID:        867 8790 2795#
Passcode:           224443#