[NFBK] NFB of greater Louisville business meeting information.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Jun 3 01:07:33 UTC 2020

Good afternoon!

This Friday June 5, 2020, your National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville will be holding our business meeting and elections via the Zoom platform from 6pm till 8pm.
You will see the Zoom meeting invitation information below.
At this meeting we will be holding elections and other business that will require voting rights. Everyone is welcome to attend, but those who have paid their chapter dues prior to June 1, 2020 are the only ones who have voting rights.

We will have a full business meeting program with time for questions and comments.
The meeting will begin promptly at 6pm.
If you have any questions prior to this meeting, please email me at, njp at twc.com.

Topic: NFB-GL Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting