[NFBK] Convention Regustration

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:49:11 UTC 2020

Good Evening,
I want to thank all of you who registered for our NFB National Convention.
I also want to thank everyone who help spread the word about registration.
I know chapter presidents were very active calling their members reminding
them of the deadline. Many of you were posting info on our social media
platforms. Guess what! It worked. We have 87 individuals registered for the
2020 NFB convention. The agenda was posted today. Be sure to take a look at
it. The times for meetings and events are a bit unusual due to the time
differences, but nothing we can’t live with. This will be  quite A
different setting but an experience nevertheless.  If you have any
questions please don’t hesitate to ask.