[NFBK] Greater Louisville Membership Dues.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat May 9 13:51:31 UTC 2020

Good morning!

Thank you to all who attended our Greater Louisville chapter zoom meeting last evening. We had a great turn out, some great discussion & participation.
If you need to pay dues to the Greater Louisville chapter, below is the link to do so.
As we discussed in our Zoom chapter meeting,the board is looking into virtual voting options.  Our chapter needs to hold elections sooner rather than later, & with all of the unknown at this given time, virtual elections may need to be the way we go.
If you have not paid dues to the Greater Louisville chapter this year, please follow the link below & due so.
Paying your dues through this Greater Louisville chapter will not only give you voting privileges through this chapter, but to the State affiliate & on the national level.

In this uncertain time, your voice needs to be heard, so please consider paying your dues so your voice is heard loudly!

http://www.nfbgl.org/dues/

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457