[NFBK] Invitation to Kentucky’s Blind Students

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Mon May 11 14:38:35 UTC 2020

Kentucky Blind Students

Please join us for some exciting guest speakers on our student call this Tuesday, May 12 at 8:00 pm. We can’t wait to catch up on the week and hope all are doing well with finals and finishing up the school year.

https://zoom.us/j/435058518

If your Internet connection is not that great please use your phone. To connect via phone

Here is the list of phone numbers.  If one is busy, use the next one.

+13126266799,,435058518#
+16468769923,,435058518#

When it asks for your participant ID, just press pound ('#')

We hope to see you there.
Jayne Seif & Angela Henderson Moderators Riley Seif Host