[NFBK] NFB of Greater Louisville Business Meeting & Elections Information.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon May 18 17:42:45 UTC 2020

Good morning!
Your Greater Louisville chapter will be gathering via Zoom on Friday June 5, 2020, from 6pm till 8pm.
At this Zoom gathering we will be holding our business meeting and elections.  We will also be listening to the Kernal book story, Beyond the Funny Tree.  Many of you may remember that this story ultimately bared it’s own Kernal book title and was written by our beloved Denise Franklin.  After listening to the story, we will have some discussion of the story.

In order to vote on June 5, you must be a dues paying member. Many of you have paid dues so far this year, however if you have not yet done so you have until, 11:59pm on May 31, 2020. You may pay dues via our Paypal and the link is below.
If you do not wish to pay dues, you may join the call but have no voting rights. The board has come up with a plan if there are nominations from the floor and we need to collect votes by secret balot.   I will explain all of those details the evening of the Zoom gathering.
We all expect our business meeting and elections to be conducted with integrity and transparency and this year , even though abnormal, your Greater Louisville board has put lots of thought and effort in ensuring our virtual business meeting and elections will rise to the same standards as in years past.

I will send out the Zoom invite information closer to June 5th.  If you need or would like to pay dues, the link to our NFBGL website is below.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at, njp at twc.com.

Thank you and hope you are all safe and healthy!

http://www.nfbgl.org/dues/

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457