[NFBK] 2020 NFB National Convention Registration.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri May 29 14:53:54 UTC 2020

Good morning!

The 2020 NFB National Convention is fast approaching and even though we will not be gathered together face to face, it promises to be packed full of the usual grander. You can also expect some new and exciting twists.

We encourage you all to register for the convention and keep in mind it’s free. The deadline to register is June 15, 2020. The link below will take you directly to the registration page. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

https://www.nfb.org/registration

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457