[NFBK] NFBGL - Month of Giving

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Tue Nov 3 20:20:05 UTC 2020

Help us spread some holiday cheer by giving back to our community! The
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville is once again hosting
our annual month of giving for November. This year, we have selected the
Brownsboro Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation facility, 2141 Sycamore
Avenue. Your donation will be used toward the purchase of an Amazon eGift
card that will be provided to the facility for the staff to purchase items
for the residents. In addition to your donation toward the eGift card, we
are also sending each resident a holiday greeting card that you may have
personalized with a message if you wish. Please feel free to include a brief
message that we will provide both in print and Braille on the card. The
deadline for donations is December 1, 2020. Please visit our website:
www.nfbgl.org <http://www.nfbgl.org>  and click on the "giving project page"
link. After you submit your name and message, the success page will appear.
Please proceed to the PayPal page using the button on the success page to
donate the desired amount.

Thank you for your generosity and caring for those in our community during
this difficult time.

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>