[NFBK] December Chapter Meeting

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Wed Nov 25 13:30:12 UTC 2020

Happy Holidays From NFBGL!

Please join us Friday December 4 from 6:00-7:00 PM for a magical Christmas
celebration! Are you a connoisseur of Christmas music? Test your knowledge
with a friendly round of "Name That Tune" trivia. Santa will be stopping by
for the kiddos and we'll enjoy a reading of the classic story "A Visit From
St. Nicholas. We hope you'll drop in to help us come together in the spirit
of family to take part in some of our favorite traditions and help us make
some new ones.

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>