[NFBK] Happy Thanksgiving All

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Thu Nov 26 17:29:30 UTC 2020

Happy Thanksgiving Kentucky federation family. I know this year doesn’t look how we expected. In a world where everything has become virtual remember some things  remain just as they have always been. Our love is still real, though we are apart. Our hope remains steadfast. And in 2020 our determination is unwavering. Kentucky has stood out this year in its determination to change the world. We in the National Federation of the Blind are no strangers to such a fight ourselves.  I am thankful for each of you and am proud to stand with you in the fight and in the times of success.

Enjoy this day with your family. What’s everyone making? The Seif’s will be having homemade beef stroganoff made by Phil. Fresh squash, mashed potatoes, and stuffing.  Can’t wait to hear about all your meals.

Jayne