[NFBK] NFBGL Monthly Meeting

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Tue Oct 20 14:00:11 UTC 2020

Nice days and cooler nights have begun and so has looking ahead toward the
holiday season. Unlike in years past, planning and celebrating with friends
and family may prove to be somewhat different. Please join your Greater
Louisville chapter on Friday, November 6 from 6:00-7:00 PM virtually in an
open discussion to share your ideas on how to successfully navigate the
holidays. Topics can range from holding a virtual gathering, preparing that
delicious quick meal with a favorite recipe or ensuring the best shopping
experience this season.

Holiday traditions will play a pivotal role in keeping a sense of normalcy
and for the past several years, NFBGL has engaged in projects to give back
to our community and this year will be no different. November has been
designated as our month of giving and I am excited we'll once again have
this opportunity, particularly during this difficult time . Additional
details of the project will be shared at our meeting. We welcome all members
and non-members alike to help us give some joy to others!

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>