[NFBK] Reminder - NFBGL Monthly Meeting and Agenda Update

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Thu Sep 3 18:09:37 UTC 2020

This is a reminder of our meeting scheduled for tomorrow at 6:00 PM via
Zoom.

We have a change to our agenda for the meeting.

I am pleased to advise that we will be hosting Chris Stewart and Becky
Murrell as guest speakers. These individuals are both attorneys and have
agreed to serve in an advisory capacity to address our concerns surrounding
TARC. Becky has been associated with the NFB since 1976 while attending the
University of Kentucky and currently is in private practice. Chris is an
associate with the firm of Middleton and Reutinger and also has past
involvement with the organization. Some concerns such as the number of
guests to be allowed for par-transit and fixed rout seating have already
been shared with Becky and she has passed them on to Chris as well for
review. Please plan to join us tomorrow evening for this invaluable
opportunity to discuss the ongoing TARC issues. We also will be sharing
exciting information about the NFBK state convention. All members and
non-members are warmly welcomed!

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>