[NFBK] Greater Louisville Capter Meeting this Evening.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Sep 4 20:44:44 UTC 2020

Hope you are joining us this evening at 6pm for this very informative chapter meeting.
This is a reminder of our meeting scheduled for ‪tomorrow at 6:00 PM‬ via Zoom.

We have a change to our agenda for the meeting.

I am pleased to advise that we will be hosting Chris Stewart and Becky Murrell as guest speakers. These individuals are both attorneys and have agreed to serve in an advisory capacity to address our concerns surrounding TARC. Becky has been associated with the NFB since 1976 while attending the University of Kentucky and currently is in private practice. Chris is an associate with the firm of Middleton and Reutinger and also has past involvement with the organization. Some concerns such as the number of guests to be allowed for par-transit and fixed rout seating have already been shared with Becky and she has passed them on to Chris as well for review. Please plan to join us ‪tomorrow evening‬ for this invaluable opportunity to discuss the ongoing TARC issues. We also will be sharing exciting information about the NFBK state convention. All members and non-members are warmly welcomed!

Topic: NFBGL – Chapter Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95667677514

Meeting ID: 956 6767 7514
One tap mobile
‪+13017158592,,95667677514#‬
‪+13126266799,,95667677514#‬

Meeting ID: 956 6767 7514
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ajFEbndMz

Lonnie T. Swafford – President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville
Phone: ‪(502) 609-2394‬
Fax: ‪(502) 491-1992‬
Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org

Respectfully,