[NFBK] Urgent Matter Regarding Voting in the 2020 NFBK Convention

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Sep 30 02:35:54 UTC 2020

Good Evening:

Members of NFBK, please check your inboxes for an email from
administrator at nfbky.org <mailto:administrator at nfbky.org> . The subject line
is: 2020 Convention information for Members of NFBK. The email is
information of how voting will be conducted this year due to our virtual
setting. This email has been generated to all voting members and we ask that
everyone who is eligible to vote: 1. Review the rules and procedures for
voting. 2. Identify and save the number for voting  in your contacts (listed
in the email) 3. Take a trial run using this number to vote so that  you
understand the process and can identify any potential issues with voting via
text message. If you have any issues, you will find a contact in this
particular email to work out any kinks prior to the day of casting your
vote. It is very important to do this now to resolve all issues as there is
nothing that can be done during the day of. This will be the very best way
to ensure that your vote will count.

Please take a couple minutes to complete this task ASAP.

Thank you,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, Second Vice President

NFB of Kentucky