[NFBK] Reminder: Greater Louisville Business Meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Apr 6 13:52:51 UTC 2021

Hello!

Friendly reminder of the Greater Louisville business meeting happening this Friday, April 9th.
Zoom details coming soon.

Hello Everyone,

Spring has arrived and so has the time to host our annual business meeting! In recognition of Good Friday, our April chapter meeting has been scheduled for April 9. Our guest speaker will be Jayne Seif, our affiliate president to provide an overview of the Washington seminar. Please mark your calendar to join us on April 9th at 6 PM, EST Via Zoom. I am very proud of our chapter and hope you’ll join us to celebrate our accomplishments! A quorum to conduct business will be required so please help us by informing all members who may not be subscribed to our listserv or Facebook page. All non-members are warmly welcome to attend to learn of our activities and our focus on current legislation to help members live the lives they want.

Lonnie T. Swafford – President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com