[NFBK] Leaving

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Mon Aug 9 22:44:22 UTC 2021

I'm sorry to hear this, Cindy.

Warm Regards,

Todd
-----Original Message-----
From: NFBK <nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Slery via NFBK
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 5:44 PM
To: nfbk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Slery <slerythema at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBK] Leaving

It is with a sad heart that I am leaving the NFB. I have struggled over how
things have been handled recently and the official responses coming from the
national office, as well as the talk among members. The handling of the
"SAFE" fund has caused me great distress and I must now officially leave the
organization. I am happy to remain friends with anyone regardless of their
affiliation with the organization and you are free to reach out to me
personally off-list as I am leaving the NFB lists as well.

Cindy