[NFBK] NFBGL Chapter Meeting - September 10

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Tue Aug 31 20:55:56 UTC 2021

Greetings Everyone,

In observance of the Labor Day holiday weekend, our monthly meeting for the
Greater Louisville chapter has been moved to Friday, September 10 at 6 PM.
ET. We recently learned of the passing of our friend, Dennis Franklin.
Dennis was a long-time supporter of the Federation. He truly believed all
blind people should live the lives they want and demonstrated this
throughout his life and many years of service. We would like to dedicate our
chapter meeting to Dennis by sharing our good times throughout the years
with him and hope you'll join us! The Zoom link will be provided about 24-48
hours prior to the meeting.

Most Respectfully,

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville