[NFBK] NABS Social

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Fri Feb 5 16:26:25 UTC 2021

8:00–10:00 PM: National Association of Blind Students – NABS Unmuted
We welcome all Washington Seminar attendees to Zoom on over to the social event of the evening after the Great Gathering-In and support your national student division! Get ready to unmute and socialize with fellow Federationists over a lively night of games. You also won’t want to miss out on any of the competitive fun or insider info on the annual NABS auction, taking place online for the first time ever in 2021! See the amazing items and all that they entail by visiting:
https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents

Place your bids any time before February 10 at 11:59 PM EST. and remember to check back so that your special item doesn’t get away from you! You don’t have to be a student to be a part of the fun; NABS Unmuted and our accompanying silent auction is open to all!

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/95388403540
Meeting ID: 953 8840 3540
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,95388403540# US (New York) +13017158592,,95388403540# US