[NFBK] The NFB Kentucky Cardinal Fall 2020 Edition (Slight Edit)

NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Tue Jan 5 19:02:50 UTC 2021

Hello Todd,

Sorry it’s taking me a while to get back with you guys about the cardinal. I read it last week and we’re starting back to work hadn’t had an opportunity to provide feedback.

I enjoyed reading it very much and wanted to point out particularly that I like that you include various celebrations of events for our members such as anniversaries, new babies, etc. That was very uplifting despite the year we’ve had.

I really don’t have any constructive criticism but didn’t notice that Sandra‘s address is incorrect. I was thinking perhaps that was by choice? Perhaps he wants to keep her address where she is now non-published, not sure. Using dictation so forgive errors. Thank you guys again so much for the hard work and getting out the cardinal.