[NFBK] Obituaries in Louisville Courier Journal

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Wed Jan 6 20:54:11 UTC 2021

Good Day:

I know that there has not been obits published in the Louisville Courier
Journal for several days exceeding a week now. I've contact the NFB-NEWSLINE
office at national and was told that we are being blocked from accessing
them at the moment, and they are looking for a solution on this.

Thank you for your patience as our national office works through this issue.
I will let you know as soon as it has been resolved.

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, State Coordinator

NFB-NEWSLINE Kentucky