[NFBK] NFBK Caucus

BIll Deatherage wrd828 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:57:43 UTC 2021

Hello, has anyone had any trouble with the #NFB21 app. I downloaded it today, and was setting it up and it came down to the part where it said it would send you a code. It gave an example of1 2 3 4 5 6. I checked the Messages app on my phone and I checked my email and did not find a code in either place. Maybe I’m just getting too old or too impatient to fool with this stuff.
Bill Deatherage any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPad