[NFBK] NFBK Caucus

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Mon Jul 5 14:56:05 UTC 2021

The NFB has a tailored Crowd Compass APP called NFB2021. The generic does not appear to work, from my observation…see instructions below on downloading and installation.

Lastly, the code is delivered via email from the email that you used to sign up for convention. It will not be delivered via text. A couple other points, check your Junk folder and check your Inbox to make sure that you received confirmation on your NFB Convention registration. If you did not, you might have inadvertently  typed in the wrong  email address when you registered for convention…I don’t know, just a few troubleshooting techniques.

Here are the instructions:

Connect on the Virtual Event Platform, CrowdCompass

Log in today and throughout the 2021 National Federation of the Blind National Convention. Access important information, visit the exhibit hall, network with attendees, and more.

Connect via the Mobile App

*	Follow this link to download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store https://crowd.cc/s/40gtm <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22008&qid=5663162> .
*	Or, search for “NFB 21” in the app store.
*	Log in with the same email address you used to register for the convention.