[NFBK] TARC and TARC3 Services Survey.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Mar 30 22:21:21 UTC 2021

Good evening!
Below you will find the link to the TARC/TARC3 survey.
We all have experienced issues with these services and have tried working with TARC management to rectify the issues with no substaintial effort from TARC.
Only a hand full of users have taken the time to complete the survey. If we as a community want change to happen, then we all must take the time to be heard.We encourage everyone to take a few minutes to complete the survey, so when we pursue this matter we’ll have everyone’s voice and concerns addressed.

Please feel free to copy the link and share it with others who may not be in this group.
If you have any questions, please reach out.
Thank you!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=TX9812fXH0a2JQYoeS6eKsaGT7Jw8qtIocAY2-Cj-65UNDlDRzlDQkM0TzBRWFRQRktERU4xWjc0Qi4u

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl