[NFBK] Join Us for The Braille Reading Club, Saturday, 5/8 at 1 PM

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Thu May 6 12:25:40 UTC 2021

Please join us this Saturday for the first Braille E-Reader Club.  This club
is for anyone who is currently using a Humanware E-Reader from the Kentucky
Talking Book Library.  For our first meeting, Danielle Burton plans to lead
a troubleshooting session.  Come join us and we will share our experiences
with the E-
Reader.  We hope to transition to a book club, starting out by reading and
discussing the NFB Kernel books.

Zoom Login Details:

NFB of Kentucky Moderator is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Braille E-Reader Club

Time: May 8, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the Second Sat, until Oct 9, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)

        May 8, 2021 11:00 AM

        Jun 12, 2021 11:00 AM

        Jul 10, 2021 11:00 AM

        Aug 14, 2021 11:00 AM

        Sep 11, 2021 11:00 AM

        Oct 9, 2021 11:00 AM

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.

Monthly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/tJEvf-mprT8uGtDhOjbgUPDvE4i14O2nUsxM/ics?icsToken=98
tyKuCtrDMqG9eRtBmDRowMAIqgc-vztilbjbd5lDDvASdmUifgE7ZLY-ZQQtbl

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95280134404

Meeting ID: 952 8013 4404

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,95280134404# US (New York)

+13017158592,,95280134404# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)