[NFBK] Reminder of Greater Louisville Meeting this evening.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri May 7 14:36:21 UTC 2021

Greetings and Happy Friday!
Friendly reminder of the Greater Louisville meeting this evening, Friday May 7, 2021 at 6pm.
Please feel free to share this information with any individual whom would benefit. Everyone is welcome to join us, the more the merrier.

Please join your Greater Louisville chapter on Friday, May 7 at 6 PM, EST via Zoom to learn more about Non-24 and how it could be impacting your life and how you can take steps toward treating it. Our guest speaker will be Maggie Felton, MSN, CRNP, a clinical nurse educator with Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. We look forward to discussing this very important topic and hope you’ll join us! The Zoom meeting info is listed below.

Lonnie T. Swafford – President

Topic: NFB-GL Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95667677514

Meeting ID: 956 6767 7514
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,95667677514# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,95667677514# US
+(Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)