[NFBK] Cane Requesf

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Thu May 20 03:24:36 UTC 2021

I was asked to pass this along. I in no way endorse  this endeavor. Nor do I totally understand the purpose. Feel free to insure if interested.

Peace, this is Darren with imagine blind players. I am in search of a couple or a few of the old NFB Streight canes if anyone has any they would like to donate. This donation will go towards future productions. And we are in search of these fairly soon. Any and all help and donations with cane such as these at about 50 or 52 inches and taller would be helpful.

My phone number is 502-619-0980