[NFBK] U.S. TRAVEL DESTINATIONS TO BOOM SOON! ALASKA SHOULD BE YOUR 2022 VACATION DESTINATION!

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Fri Nov 12 15:22:14 UTC 2021

	It really looks like U.S. travel is about to boom, driven by
vaccinated international tourists that will begin returning to the
U.S. in November. Orlando & Disney World & Florida’s other theme
parks will be big beneficiaries of this new international travel. The
operative words in this travel boom will be “fully vaccinated”
international tourists. As you make your 2022 vacation plans, I would
suggest that you make 2022 your year to visit Alaska for the first
time or again. All the superlatives about Alaska are true. Alaska is
stunning, breath-taking in its scenic beauty. The wildlife on land and
in the water is remarkable. I would like you to come with us to Alaska
next June-July 2022. I am offering a very nice land package to
Alaska’s national parks at the end of June and additionally offering
a Celebrity Inside Passage, Southbound cruise from Anchorage/Seward to
Vancouver at the beginning of July 2022. I would be excited to have
you travel to Alaska with us. Please reply or call with your interest
in Alaska or any other 2022 vacation plans.

	Thanks,

	Bill

	 ALSO:

	I frequently receive electronic travel guides. Many of these guides
are quite well done and are enjoyable to look through for travel
ideas. I have included a link to a very good family travel guide that
you can look through. Just click on the link. I hope you enjoy
looking. Reply or call me with questions or any travel plans you have
that I can help you with.

	Make The Most of Family Time

	 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
[9]https://links.mkt2518.com/ctt?ms=MTkzMzUxNTES1&kn=4&r=Njk3NjU0Mjk4NzE5S0&b=0&j=MjIyMTkxOTcwOAS2&mt=1&rt=0
[10]William O. BrooksInsurance Services Representative7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214502-937-5953 (Office)502-439-2870 (Cell)Providing
Insurance Services for 44 Years Always...Invest in PeopleGO VOLS!!AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STOREA full service travel agency, providing safe,
economical, enjoyable, memorable travel and vacation experiences.

Links:
------
[1]
https://links.mkt2518.com/ctt?ms=MTkzMzUxNTES1&kn=4&r=Njk3NjU0Mjk4NzE5S0&b=0&j=MjIyMTkxOTcwOAS2&mt=1&rt=0